Elite Space Kitties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Says it all...

2 posters

Go down

Says it all... Empty Says it all...

Post by Red Anders Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:10 am

This is what your link looked like in the pm, clicking didn't work either:

Says it all... 38d0359

Took me all of three seconds to work out what it was actually called.  Very Happy

Not bad this but it said I have to respect the moderators when I signed up and they're all [Moderated] clowns.  It also said I must obey [Moderated] law or some [Moderated] and that's a complete non-starter, no way am I shagging a bird with hairy armpits and her mum.

Last edited by leobartlet on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colourful metaphors)
Red Anders
Red Anders

Back to top Go down

Says it all... Empty Re: Says it all...

Post by Garbarrage Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:31 am

Lol... Brimstone actually told me the PM was censored last night. I had every faith in your "detective skills", so didn't bother correcting the PM.

Could you pop onto BGO and put a link on Zato's page. If myself or Leo even log in, they'll likely permaban the accounts before he sees it. He's not on Elite yet, but I'd say it will happen eventually.

Also, take a look at the Minor faction BGS thread in here and see what you think. Might be something that interests you. Seems to be the closest thing to a wing that we're going to get here, and a farmer of your caliber would be useful.
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Anders Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:31 pm

Yeah I'll link Zato later on mate, although there's a decent chance they will just delete it before he sees it anyway. I'll find a way.
Red Anders
Red Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:35 pm

Red Anders wrote:Yeah I'll link Zato later on mate, although there's a decent chance they will just delete it before he sees it anyway.  I'll find a way.
I'd say if you hyperlink a "click me" on his page, there's a good chance those clowns won't pick it up.

....Also, do you think giving Leo admin access might have been a bad idea..? Sheesh Very Happy
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Anders Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:18 pm

I linked Zato in. Told the mods to let it slide this once and I won't have to spam the link all over the forum with my other 7 accounts lol, let's see how that goes.
Red Anders
Red Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:08 pm

Red Anders wrote:I linked Zato in.  Told the mods to let it slide this once and I won't have to spam the link all over the forum with my other 7 accounts lol, let's see how that goes.
Lol... Nice avatar... makes me bristle and have... to... fight... the urge... to... call... you a..... KUNTY HOOKS. ....
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum