Elite Space Kitties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating a Minor Faction

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Creating a Minor Faction Empty Creating a Minor Faction

Post by Garbarrage Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:12 am

Leo and myself were thinking about applying to have a minor faction created, to have a go at playing the background simulation, and trying to advance this faction. It would also give an aim to the various tasks involved in the game, give some long-term goals aside from ship acquisition, and may add some depth to the game. I was initially put off by it, as it didn't really fit in with my pre-conceptions of what an MMO should be, but the more I play the game, the more I want to check out each part of it.

So, basically here's what we need, and how I envision it working:

We need a name. As in keeping with Bullies tradition as it is "Elite Space Pussies" doesn't have much hope of being accepted in the application. It's not hard to get a minor faction set up AFAIK, but they do have limits. That's not to say that it needs to be super serious either. Some of the minor factions I've seen have off kilter names.

Then we need a system to set up shop in. We're not really concerned about which Major Faction is in control, but there are a few criteria that should help us get a decent start.
Low population - this is unlikely to be a big group, so a small population would make it easier for us to have a bigger impact. Each action would garner a bigger percentage gain.

The system would ideally be located near, but not in, high player populated space, to make open play more interesting,

The system should have a station (as opposed to just Outposts). Also some landable planets with bases on them, for variety of missions.

Ideally it would have an Earth-like on it somewhere also, as it will likely be possible to land there in a future expansion.

And either have, or be within a couple of jumps of a decent mining system. Some pristine metallic rings preferably.

So far I haven't found any ideal candidates, but I'm still looking. None of these criteria are dealbreakers really. If the faction does well, it will expand into other systems, but I think it would be worth taking our time and finding the best system that we can.

Oh yea. It would probably be better if the system isn't too close to where another player run minor faction are operating.

The search continues....................
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Creating a Minor Faction Empty Re: Creating a Minor Faction

Post by Garbarrage Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:38 am

Taken from the Elite Forum:

A Minor Faction and Background Sim Guide
[size=31](Under Construction)[/size]

[/center]

Introduction: (12/1/15: NOTE : As always updates bring major changes. Before continuing  progress on this I want to see what 1.5 and 2.0 bring)
         Hello all. I'm going to share all of my groups knowledge on the background simulator and minor factions (I answer enough private messages on the subject, this might actually save me some time Wink ). When the game first started we chose the faction known as the "Dukes of Mikunn" and have been pushing that faction ever since. The background sim was a mess when we first started and we became a background sim bugtesting group. We have been relatively successful and our minor faction now spans seven systems. We would like to share all of our knowledge with you, and hopefully encourage other long time background simulator groups present in these forums to do the same.

Much has changed since 1.3, so some things put on here may need updating and I will change them as we learn more. The purpose of this is to help the new groups understand the background simulator which can be extremely confusing and fickle. People have been using my extremely out of date threads, which are quickly losing their purpose. I've been pushing for better background mechanics since 2014, and that goes hand in hand with trying to get more players interested in it. The more groups pushing factions each with their own individual lore and culture, the more the galaxy starts to feel alive.

Also note: Not everything in here is guaranteed to be 100% accurate, but it is what we believe and this knowledge has served us extremely well. Good luck!

Minor Factions Attributes:
Influence – Each minor faction has separate influence values for each system it is present in. Influence values can be used to trigger states like war, election, or expansion. Moreover the more influence a faction holds in a system, the more missions appear on the bulletin board from that faction. As of 1.4 it is easier to affect the influence of systems with smaller populations and vice versa. Influence values do not decay over time (at least in unvisited systems) and are only moved by player action. NPC's cannot move influence by themselves and only move it by being killed by a player. Influence also updates once a day on the "server tick". The time of the server tick changes from day to day.

Reputation – Reputation is a value a minor faction has for each individual player and represents how much that faction trusts you as a pilot. The higher your reputation, the more missions you will be able to accept on the bulletin board. Being both allied and keeping influence values high in a system significantly increases your ability to affect that system.

States – Current States, Pending States, and Recovering States are shared across all systems owned by the minor faction. Each faction can only have one current state and that state applies to every system in which it is present. This begins to cause problems the more systems the faction is present in. For example, if a faction is present in 100 systems, and a group kills enough system authority in one of them, all one-hundred systems will be put into the Lockdown state, blocking other states like “Expansion”. States can last for several weeks and have a cooldown before they can reoccur.

Hidden Values – These include things like “Security”, or “Wealth”. When these factors hit a certain threshold, it triggers a state if no state is there to block it. High wealth would trigger a boom, low wealth would trigger a bust. Likewise, low security would trigger a lockdown. The system also shows a security value and this affects response time of system authority.

Detailed State Guide (Coming soon):
Expansion: The expansion state is the mechanism that allows your faction to enter other systems. We suspect that maximum expansion range is 30 LY. We have seen a system expand into another that was 27 LY away. At least seven factions can fit in a system. The cooldown timer as of 1.3 was somewhere between one and two months; however, as of 1.4 this is supposedly shortened.

-------

-------

-------

-------

------- Under Construction

Faction Presence:
Stations/Outposts – Factions can capture stations and outposts in a system. This is done through civil war, war, or election, which is triggered by having your factions influence over 60% or equalizing influence values with your target. The victor claims the largest outpost/station of their opponent.

System – The system is controlled by the faction that owns the “Controlling Station/Outpost”. This is usually the largest population station. This can be difficult to determine; however, there are some obvious cases to demonstrate this where the station is orbiting the one earth-like. That would almost certainly be the controlling station.

NPC’s – By simply having presence in a system you will start seeing NPC’s. The more influence you have the more of yours appear. If you control the system, the system authority will also be yours. NPC’s do not help you raise influence values. The only way they can affect influence values is by dying.

Background Sim Playstyles:
[size=31]There are multiple ways to push your chosen faction. Popular ways are below.[/size]

Missions – Depending on what is offered, missions can be an easy way to change influence. Being allied, having high rankings in the pilots federation, and keeping your faction's influence value high increases the speed at which you can do missions as more become available/accessible to you through the bulletin board. There is a common misconception that completing charity missions is bad for your faction. We have never been able to prove this.

Bounty Hunting – By turning bounties into a station owned by your faction, you can increase a factions influence and “security”. You can technically turn your bounties in at any station or outpost in a system that has influence, but it is recommended that you turn in your bounties to stations or outposts owned by the faction you are trying to support. Back in 1.2 we proved that turning in your bounties to a station owned by a different faction helped the station owner more than the faction that was paying you in the contact tab. This may have changed since 1.2 but better safe than sorry.

Trading – During trade CG’s as of 1.3 we noticed that the station owners of the host station would lose influence as massive amounts of goods were bought by the station. Later we were able to demonstrate that buying goods from a station raises influence of the station owner (ever so slightly), and selling goods to a station hurts the owning factions influence (again slightly). We have seen this used successfully by an ally to lower influence in one war where a station only offered elite exploration missions (out of most players reach).

We are currently contesting our old findings on this, as observations during the Pleiades trade CG do not match previous results. We will be collecting more information.

Exploration – You can turn your exploration data in to the station owned by the faction you want to boost. It used to have a nuke like effect, but it has since been nerfed. It would not be weird to see a month long trip resulting in a hundred million only result in a influence increase of around 25%. It barely time effective, but it can still give you a decent boost as your explorers return.

Kill System Authority – Killing system authority ships reduces influence of the controlling faction and lowers security causing lockdown.

Raiding – Killing civilians in a system reduces influence of the faction they belong to and causes civil unrest.

Smuggling – In 1.3, turning illegal goods into the blackmarket lowers security and reduces influence of the station owner. Therefore it is not beneficial to have a black market in your station; however, it may benefit anarchy/unfettered factions.

Advanced Strategies:
Directing Expansion – Expansion is not entirely random. It is dependent on range and number of factions in the nearby systems. Closer factions, and systems with fewer factions take priority as targets for expansion. This is how we were get our four adopted factions and no others into Mikunn. Let’s say you have a faction in 7 different systems. If you keep track of the local systems well, you will have a pretty good idea of where each system would expand to next. By keeping the influence down in all systems but the one you want to expand from, you can choose from several expansion targets. After we take the controlling station, the mercs keep our influence low in all systems but the one we want to expand from.

Breaking Useless Economic States – An additional benefit to keeping your influence low is that you can easily trigger what would normally be a “useless” war. Previously we had player groups harassing us by causing lockdowns, or civil unrest. With 1.4 we have successfully been able to end these states by interrupting them with a war. Even economic states like “boom” serve absolutely no purpose except to slow down expansion. Quickly cause the war and then end it. Boom and lockdown can last weeks. The point is – don’t get too caught up keeping our influence high. You can use lower levels to your advantage.

Capturing the Secondary Stations or Outposts: If you capture the controlling station and sit at a high level of influence you will never capture the other stations or outposts in the system. To capture the secondary stations/outposts you must lower your factions influence and equalize your influence values with your target, creatiing a conflict. Winning the subsequent war should gain you the secondary station/outpost.

Powerplay:
If a power is exploiting your systems this does not exclude you from becoming a power. If you became a power, in all likelyhood you would consume the current powers systems as your own. I would assume this would include some sort of civil war story line. Our current assumption is that the number of systems in which a faction is present is the primary factor considered for a minor faction to become a power. As Frontier decides how they want to operate a minor factions ascension to "power status", this area will be filled out.

Known/Suspected Bugs (Update 19/10/15):
[size=31](I will try to keep this section up to date):[/size]
Influence Nukes – There is one bug at the moment that allows you completely drop a system’s influence to 1%. Hopefully it will be patched out soon and if you do know what this is, please do not spread it around.

Patched out influence nukes include - abandoning missions, exploration data dumps.

Missions
– Influence granted at the moment is extremely unreliable and does not reflect effort. A reliable work around to boost your influence at the moment is bounty hunting. If you are an anarchy faction try exploration though we have not tested this yet in 1.4.

Factional Status Bar (Right Panel) – Often unreliable. Do not trust the influence trending arrows as they are not always correct. Pending, recovering, and current states are accurate. Take for example the following photo (HERE). According to this, all factions are trending up, which is impossible. All seven cannot be gaining influence.

Galaxy Map Info Bugs: The galaxy map info when you click on a star, and the colors designating which major faction (empire, fed) they belong to is often incorrect. For example, systems flipped from fed or empire hands still appear as fed or empire on the galaxy map, and the government of Sefrys appears as a "Democracy" when no democracy faction exists in that system. These issues are fairly widespread. Open the system map for more reliable information.

Civil War Bug: Some civil wars are not transferring over control of the station after what appears to be a win.

Our Archived BGS Threads (Still somewhat useful):
What we think we know about the Background Sim
Mercs of Mikunn: Three Week Report
Mercs Of Mikunn: Three Month Report
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:31 pm

I'll keep and eye out for suitable systems.

As for names...

The Quim Quakers?

The Elite Yogurt Holsters?

I'll think of more once I've slept.
Brimstone
Brimstone

Back to top Go down

Post by leobartlet Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:19 pm

BSGO sucks ass

The little Diva's
leobartlet
leobartlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:05 pm

Oh dear....
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by leobartlet Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Lets do it.
leobartlet
leobartlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:59 am

Looks like we've found a home. HR 6999... it's an interesting system. The jump in can be sketchy depending on which direction you enter from, due to close binary stars at the jump in point. It's got a population of about 10 million, and a bunch of Pristine rings for mining, a bunch of Haz Rez sites, including on right outside the home station.

10 million is at the upper end of workable population-wise, and there's a black market, which is supposed to be a bad idea, as sales to a black market can decrease the influence of a controlling faction. Bounty hunting in the system can increase the security though, and I've read reports of Black Markets closing when security gets high enough. So I think that would be a good place to start, to see if we have enough players to make an impact.

What might be a good idea, is if I screen shot the system info once a week or so we can see what effects (if any) our actions have had. If you each keep a rough log of what you've been doing in that system on this thread, we can use the screenshots to correlate action to effect.

The system is just outside the PP bubble, and has very little player traffic, so I think it would be a safe bet that nobody else will affect the BGS there significantly. I think the jump in may make locals avoid it.

The controlling faction are Feds, but the system is uncontested.

So, step one is to register a group, which I will do later.
Providing info as follows in an email to Frontier.

Your group name: Elite Space Kitties
Type (PVE/PVP): PvP/PvE
Number of members: 6 (Will do some proper recruitment on Reddit and the forum this evening)
Website (if you ahve one): Here
Contact name: mine
Email address: mine

This isn't the faction name. Just the name of the player group. Once we've registered, we can then create a minor faction. This is basically like a work of fiction. Because it could in theory become a power, in order for it to be accepted, it must fit in with Elite lore etc.

You then email Frontier with your proposed minor faction details.

If you have registered your group simply email groups@elitedangerous.com with the following information.

Name of group: Elite Space Kitties
Name of minor faction: Any ideas?
Type: (e.g Democracy, Criminal etc) Independent Separatists?
Description:
Allegiance: Independent

Kid jumping all over me. Will edit and update a bit later. If you have any preferences here, add them before I send them in.
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:57 pm

I feel like people will assume we're a bunch of chicks or furry freaks with a name like "Elite Space Kitties."
Brimstone
Brimstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:01 pm

I'm about to log on so I'll take a look at HR 6999. I hope it has at least a large station, an outpost, and I reeeeally hope it has one of those huge planet-side cities to land at.
Brimstone
Brimstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Brimstone wrote:I'm about to log on so I'll take a look at HR 6999. I hope it has at least a large station, an outpost, and I reeeeally hope it has one of those huge planet-side cities to land at.
It's got all of those things. Don't worry about the group name. It still links to this site, it's just to get around the censor. I can change the address  again if you have a name you'd prefer.

It's also a home base, not a prison. There's a few nearby systems that are pretty interesting, finding worthwhile trade routes between systems might be necessary at some point. Fulfilling demands of the station and exporting high supply goods increases the economy and will lead to a better supplied ship yard etc.
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Hey Leo, what's the TS password?
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by leobartlet Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:21 pm

Garbarrage wrote:Hey Leo, what's the TS password?

Pw is: oi

leobartlet
leobartlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Isn't there a port or something? Not the password for the channel, the password for the server. It's pezaddicts etc.... then there's a 4 digit password. I've had it blanked out since I joined.
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by leobartlet Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:51 pm

Garbarrage wrote:Isn't there a port or something? Not the password for the channel, the password for the server. It's pezaddicts etc.... then there's a 4 digit password. I've had it blanked out since I joined.

Dunno I just typed in the address and got into the ts server last time.

No pw until you reach our little room.
leobartlet
leobartlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sisko 92 Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi! Saw something on reddit about you guys and thought I would join in! I have never used teamspeak or the Wing controls, but plan on practising that this afternoon. Played alot in the summer last year until I got a little bit enthusiastic about overclocking... Got a good graphics card for Xmas and now I have started again. Grinding up to a cobra...

So late evening around HR 6999? What are your CMDR names? I am Sisko 92 (oh yeah) if anyone wants to add me. Really looking forward to playing with other people - something the game needs I think.

Hopefully talk to you soon.
Sisko 92
Sisko 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Sisko 92 wrote:Hi! Saw something on reddit about you guys and thought I would join in! I have never used teamspeak or the Wing controls, but plan on practising that this afternoon. Played alot in the summer last year until I got a little bit enthusiastic about overclocking... Got a good graphics card for Xmas and now I have started again. Grinding up to a cobra...

So late evening around HR 6999? What are your CMDR names? I am Sisko 92 (oh yeah) if anyone wants to add me. Really looking forward to playing with other people - something the game needs I think.

Hopefully talk to you soon.
Hey mate, good to see you on here. Just download the Teamspeak 3 client here:
https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

Our server is here:
217.163.10.72:9399

Once you have the client downloaded, just click connect, and copy that address into the box. There's no password required, so just leave it blank. It can be a bit finniky to get it going if you've never used it before, but we can use ingame voice comms to talk you through it.

Add me ingame. The name is the same as here Garbarrage. I'll try to get on this evening, but have a sick 3 year old atm, so it will depend on her really. If not this evening, I'll be back on in a day or two.

Add Leo Bartlet also, he's on most evenings, and  generally good for making strange, but entertaining noises into the mic.

The BGS doesn't actually require you to wing up,  but we do it sometimes to farm Rez Sites for a change. You can do it a tad quicker with a wing.

Last edited by Garbarrage on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sisko 92 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:20 pm

Does anyone have any recommended microphones for chat? My pc has dedicated mike and headphone input so cant really use iphone headphones...

Love the avatar Garbarrage
Sisko 92
Sisko 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:46 pm

Lol.. The avatar (and Leo's) are a bit of an in joke. A couple of guys on a previous game that we used to take the piss out of used these avatars. We'd occasionally swap ours to the same ones to annoy them.

I'm actually playing on a shitty laptop right now. Will hopefully remedy that fairly soon. Will have a better idea tomorrow of when that will be. I play through the built-in mic, and use ordinary headphones, so as to not annoy the wife/wake the child. Leo was looking at different ones last time I was chatting to him. He'd probably be able to tell you more. Suppose it depends on your setup and budget. He's particular about wires it seems.

Edit - Right, I've applied to register a player group. Once that application is accepted (no reason that it shouldn't be, it's pretty much just for notification of group related stuff), we can apply to have a minor faction set up. We'll still need a name and backstory. These ED/FD guys love their fiction.

I'm thinking something along the lines of an Independent govt, struggling to ward off the advances of both the Federation and Empire, who both border pretty close to our system, and are intent on maintaining our independence. If the PP wankers ever manage to make a claim, we will essentially become rebel resistance, and just go on a killing spree of all and any major power aligned ships we find in our system.... I think... might need to see how (and if) the major powers can be manipulated through the BGS.

Last edited by Garbarrage on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by leobartlet Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Welcome Captain Sisko.

Nice one Garb.
leobartlet
leobartlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Looking good so far. One thing about having the wee one sick, is that I can actually do some recruiting etc. Where I'd normally just say fuck it, and hop straight in game. It's trickier recruiting here, as there's no global chat. It all has to be done via the social media associated with the game.

Once the group is registered, I can put an official thread on the FD forums. When I do, I'll link to it from here. That should help get a few more. I reckon there's a market for people who just play the game, and aren't all about RP or strict PvP/PvE players.

Wee one is a little better today, so might be able to get back on tonight. Hopefully she'll sleep. Poor thing has been vomiting for days. If she eats a dinner, I'd say she'll be out cold.

Been bored off my tits here. Hence the new header and sig. What ya think? It's my first attempt at it. If any of you want one, just shout with which ship you want and any other shite you might want in it, and I'll rustle one up for ya....
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by leobartlet Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:45 pm

Garbarrage wrote:Looking good so far. One thing about having the wee one sick, is that I can actually do some recruiting etc. Where I'd normally just say fuck it, and hop straight in game. It's trickier recruiting here, as there's no global chat. It all has to be done via the social media associated with the game.

Once the group is registered, I can put an official thread on the FD forums. When I do, I'll link to it from here. That should help get a few more. I reckon there's a market for people who just play the game, and aren't all about RP or strict PvP/PvE players.

Wee one is a little better today, so might be able to get back on tonight. Hopefully she'll sleep. Poor thing has been vomiting for days. If she eats a dinner, I'd say she'll be out cold.

Been bored off my tits here. Hence the new header and sig. What ya think? It's my first attempt at it. If any of you want one, just shout with which ship you want and any other shite you might want in it, and I'll rustle one up for ya....

I take it she's been sick due to you changing here from Jamesons to some piss water shop own label.

The sig is shit as it makes no reference to STATZZ.
leobartlet
leobartlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:58 pm

No... it's from me drinking too much whiskey, and mistaking her dinner for the dog's....

Which isn't as bad as when I mistook the wife's bu.... umm... I've said too much... Embarassed
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:21 pm

Okay, there's been some development on registering a player group. Posted on the 29/12/15:
BrettC wrote:Hi all, just as an update to this... If you've submitted your group on or before December 18th, I have you added into our internal list (note: this does not guarantee that you'll have your group added into the game right this moment!). I do apologise for the delay with this, there's a lot of group submissions! I am still working through the submissions.

Additionally, I'll be spending most of this week doing validation checks for the minor factions group submissions. If there are issues, I will be sending you an email back stating what is missing or what other details that are required. As always, the emails will be originating from my email of bcooper @ frontier.co.uk.

Thanks for your patience, I hope everyone has had a nice holiday weekend.
It seems that there has been an inundation of applications, and they are snowed under, so there will be some delay. However, there is some encouraging info further on in the same thread:
Brett C wrote:We have a new system coming here soonish, which should streamline most of the process.
It seems that they may have realised the demand for better player integration, and possibly be working on a way to set up groups in game. One of the mods on the thread has hinted that this may be a possibility. If not, we still have the application in, so are on the "to do" list at least.

In the meantime, I've been experimenting with the BGS in HR 6999. There are 2 criminal factions at work in this system - HR 6999 Gold Mod, and HR 6999 State. I've spent about 3 hours bounty hunting, and just killing NPCs from these factions, and have managed to knock them both down to about 5% influence, so it seems that this system should be workable at 10million population. I want to see if I can eradicate their presence in the system completely and shut down the Black Market in Slayton Station. Also HR 6999 State have a settlement on one of the planets, I'd like to see if I can flip the ownership to the control faction, or what happens when they are kicked from the system.
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:16 pm

I keep meaning to head over to HR 6999 but between Powerplay and this whole barnacle thing has been very distracting. I won't be participating in Powerplay for a while now, so I'll split my time between barnacle hunting and our system.
Brimstone
Brimstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Brimstone wrote:I keep meaning to head over to HR 6999 but between Powerplay and this whole barnacle thing has been very distracting. I won't be participating in Powerplay for a while now, so I'll split my time between barnacle hunting and our system.
There's no rush mate. If they give us a minor faction, it will be a completely new one in that system. We'll automatically be the controlling faction. In the meantime, I'm just doing some experimenting to see if I understand the stuff I've read about the BGS, so that we can focus our efforts properly when the time comes.

What I've got so far, is that people trading on the Black Market hurts the influence of the controlling faction. We're pretty close to Archon Delaine space, so having a Black Market makes us particularly vulnerable.

Increasing system security can shut down a Black Market.

Bounty hunting increases system security.

So I'm concentrating on Bounty Hunting.

One thing in our favour is that the system gets very little player traffic, so there's a good chance it won't matter, but still better to get rid of it.

How is the barnacle hunting going?
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum