Elite Space Kitties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garbarrage

2 posters

Go down

Garbarrage Empty Garbarrage

Post by Garbarrage Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:57 pm

Hey all (sounds weird as most of you already know me from BSGO.. lol). Been playing ED for about 3-4 months, mostly in Solo, but have had a few positive excursions into Open. I currently own and Cobra mk3 (General Purpose, missions, planetary landings etc.), Asp Explorer (Smuggling... may set it up for mining later), Type 9 (Trading... obviously... flies like a brick, but massive cargo), and a Federal Assault Ship (Tanky Rez/Bounty Hunting/Assassination.. this thing is a brutal animal.)... oh.. and a Viper mk3 for fun dogfighting with fixed weapons.

Add me in game, if you haven't already. Name is the same as here - Garbarrage.
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Garbarrage Empty Re: Garbarrage

Post by Akrobata Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:45 am

Garbarrage wrote:Hey all (sounds weird as most of you already know me from BSGO.. lol). Been playing ED for about 3-4 months, mostly in Solo, but have had a few positive excursions into Open. I currently own and Cobra mk3 (General Purpose, missions, planetary landings etc.), Asp Explorer (Smuggling... may set it up for mining later), Type 9 (Trading... obviously... flies like a brick, but massive cargo), and a Federal Assault Ship (Tanky Rez/Bounty Hunting/Assassination.. this thing is a brutal animal.)... oh.. and a Viper mk3 for fun dogfighting with fixed weapons.

Add me in game, if you haven't already. Name is the same as here - Garbarrage.
You suck sweaty man balls, as well.

Akrobata

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum