Elite Space Kitties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brimstone AVM

3 posters

Go down

Brimstone AVM Empty Brimstone AVM

Post by Brimstone Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:31 am

I'm Brimstone, CMDR Brimstone AVM in game. AVM stands for Albino Vampire Monkey. It was a musical project I was a part of. Don't look it up, you'll lose you mind.

I played Star Trek Online and Battlestar Galactica Online before I got Elite. The grind got to real in STO, and BSGO hasn't changed in years. I never really talked to Garbarrage or Leo on the BSGO forums, but I always thought they were funny.

I've played Elite for nearly a year now. I'm Elite in combat, Tycoon in trade, nearly a Pioneer in exploration, and a Professional in CQC. If you're one of those whiny cunts who don't think CQC should be in the game, well you smell like shit and probably haven't tried it yet, or you're just a bad pilot.

I prefer the Empire, so you'll find me in that region of space most of the time.
Brimstone
Brimstone

Back to top Go down

Brimstone AVM Empty Re: Brimstone AVM

Post by Garbarrage Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:40 pm

What's a CQC?   lol!
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:49 am

Here is 27 minutes of pure CQC where I don't win the enitre time. Proof that I am human, not Cylon.
Brimstone
Brimstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrobata Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:43 am

Brimstone wrote:

Here is 27 minutes of pure CQC where I don't win the enitre time. Proof that I am human, not Cylon.

You disgust me.
It's obvious you're not a bully Very Happy

Akrobata

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:04 pm

wat lol
Brimstone
Brimstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Garbarrage Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Bullies was their wing on Saggi mate. Meet Akro. He's got the attention span of 3 year old who's been drinking Coke for 6 hours straight. That's why he plays Arma.

We're fairly certain he might be a Jihadist, though. So don't give him any personal info
Garbarrage
Garbarrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Akrobata Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:18 pm

Garbarrage wrote:Bullies was their wing on Saggi mate. Meet Akro. He's got the attention span of 3 year old who's been drinking Coke for 6 hours straight. That's why he plays Arma.

We're fairly certain he might be a Jihadist, though. So don't give him any personal info

I'm gonna ram into your most expensive ship and watch it go boom. Very Happy

Akrobata

Back to top Go down

Post by Brimstone Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Akrobata wrote:
Garbarrage wrote:Bullies was their wing on Saggi mate. Meet Akro. He's got the attention span of 3 year old who's been drinking Coke for 6 hours straight. That's why he plays Arma.

I'm gonna ram into your most expensive ship and watch it go boom. Very Happy

ALLAHU AKBAR
Brimstone
Brimstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum